Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Temptation

What is your temptation? My top two temptations are ANYTHING sweet and ANYTHING spicy. I could eat cake (coconut, carrot, vanilla with buttercream, etc.) and spicy (doritos, salsa, etc.) things all day with no self control. One time this becomes difficult is when I babysit.

I babysit on Wednesdays and Thursdays from early in the morning until the evening. This means that I am here for almost all three meals (sometimes I make it home for dinner). I try my best to pack plenty of food to avoid even looking in the cabinets here, but it's hard. Today I packed cereal, cantelope, strawberries, yogurt and rice & beans. We shall see if that keeps me from snacking on the butterfinger eggs, doritos, ice cream and chips and salsa that is hidden behind the pantry door!

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Sarah! I just started blogging about 2 months ago. I'm glad to have you as a follower and look forward to reading your story. :)

    ReplyDelete