Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Real Recap!

I did well today, I think it's great that I often found myself thinking about what I would have to confess to HERE at the end of the day. 


FOOD:
I have failed to mention that I am a vegetarian, so you will see no meat in my diet.
I ate my FAVORITE Special K: Vanilla Almond with Vanilla Almond Milk for breakfast. Lots of fresh cantaloupe and strawberries. For lunch I had some spicy chili beans and brown rice. 


**THIS is where I did cheat a bit. I ate some tortilla chips and some hummus. This is a perfect example of what I don't understand. From the first bite, I didn't even care for the taste of the hummus...yet I continued to eat, and eat and eat. I'm not sure if I was just enjoying the salty tortilla chips...or if I just need to completely rewire my reward/control pathway. 


I am proud of myself for staying away from the candy in the pantry and the ice cream in the freezer. I finished off the day with some greek yogurt, more cantaloupe and my new favorite sweet treat: Special K Fruit Crisps!




FITNESS: 
I am an absolute ENDOMONDO Addict. I get so sad when I forget to log my workouts on endomondo (rarely happens). Here is my workout for today! Not a great walking time...but I was pushing a 18 month old in a stroller and walking a dog who takes multiple potty breaks =) 


2 comments:

  1. If you love salt, you should make your own air popped popcorn and put salt on it. You can can also put cinnamon sugar, and there are plenty of zero calorie flavories like garlic and parmesan, or cheddar cheese. You can eat 5 cups of this and be stuffed for 100 calories. Oh and the fiber fills you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! I love popcorn but usually want to go towards the "Movie Theater Butter" selection.

    ReplyDelete